Success comes from a strong, committed team
A good team is the foundation for any high-performing business. I believe a good team is one that is made up of individuals who:
- Know their worth
- Are focused on adding value
- Have a clear understanding of how they contribute to the vision of an organisation
- Appreciate and leverage the skills and perspectives of difference teammates
But this is not always an easy task, especially in times of uncertainty and challenge.
Fortunately, the research of Shirzad Chamine, the founder of the Positive Intelligence Foundation in New York discovered the X-Factor in performance and happiness – a measure he calls your PQ.
Shirzad’s research included:
- hundreds of CEOs
- sales, operations, and technology teams
- Stanford students
- elite athletes
- 400,000 participants from 50 countries
What’s the solution?
The Spiral Up!™ for Teams Program is a unique blend of insight, vision and action, tailored to your organization.
Over a 6 week period, we work together on the Mental Fitness of each team member focusing on developing the three core muscles that free your staff to focus, collaborate and succeed.
A combination of coaching and video training, with access to the PQ App where team members can practice their skills, the results from similar PQ programs reported by certified coaches have been significant.
- At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
Motorola recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees
- In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
- At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
- At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per sales person
- At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales
What people are saying
“Anita is an outstanding group coach. During each workshop or bootcamp Anita creates a safe, warm and inspiring environment, where the group can thrive and the people in it are boosted to share insights and to grow. I know Anita for almost a decade now and I feel very grateful each time our paths cross!”
“Recently I participated in Anita’s Badass Bootcamp for Women and emerged with a clearer picture of my life goals and the conviction that no real barriers to achieving them exist. Anita is a perceptive and skillful facilitator. I recommend Anita to any individual (or organization) considering whether the right coach might make all the difference.”
“Anita is naturally empathic. A good listener and a true inspiration for self-improvement and growth. Anita inclusively leads seminars on empowering women to re-discover their real value and self-worth. I truly recommend working with her on personal growth and development.“