- Heller, L., & LaPierre, A. (2012). Healing developmental trauma: How early trauma affects self-regulation, self-image, and the capacity for relationship. North Atlantic Books.
- Wamser-Nanney, R., & Vandenberg, B. R. (2013). Empirical support for the definition of a complex trauma event in children and adolescents. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 26(60), 671–678.
- Sciaraffa, M. A., Zeanah, P. D., & Zeanah, C. H. (2017). Understanding and promoting resilience in the context of adverse childhood experiences. Early Childhood Education Journal, 46, 343–353.
- Talmon, A., Horovitz, M., Shabat, N., Haramati, O. S., & Ginzburg, K. (2019). “Neglected moms” – The implications of emotional neglect in childhood for the transition to motherhood. Child Abuse & Neglect, 88, 445–454.
- Heller, L. (n.d.). Introduction to the NeuroAffective Relational Model (NARM). NARM: Healing Developmental Trauma. Retrieved January 3, 2022, from https://drlaurenceheller.com/narm-introduction/
- Danese, A., & Baldwin, J. R. (2017). Hidden wounds? Inflammatory links between childhood trauma and psychopathology. Annual Review of Psychology, 68, 517–544.
- Leibing, E., & Leichsenring, F. (2003). The effectiveness of psychodynamic therapy and cognitive behavior therapy in the treatment of personality disorders: A meta-analysis. The American Journal of Psychiatry, 160(7), 1223–1232.
- Wagner-Moore, L. E. (2004). Gestalt therapy: Past, present, theory, and research. Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice, Training, 41(2), 180–189.
- Merill, K. A., Tolbert, V. E., & Wade, W. A. (2003). Effectiveness of cognitive therapy for depression in a community mental health center: A benchmarking study. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 71(2), 404–409.
“I use Testimonial Generator often. Great job, I will definitely be ordering again! I’m good to go. “